Sunday 21 October 2012

Alicia Online Basic Controls

                                                Basic Controls

All the games have their main controls and each one as different controls too. In this game you have to know the horse controls and the character controls but if you want you can change them on the settings at the 4 tab and with Alicia 2.0, new controls were added:


Main Controls:

W/Up Arrow - Go to front
S/Down Arrow - Go backward
A/Left Arrow - Go to the left
D/Right Arrow - Go to the right
R - Teleports to main place of farm or town / Teleports backwards during a race
F10 - ????
F11 - Takes screenshot
F12 - Records a video
Ctrl + H - All icons of your screen disable / Press it again to make them appear
Esc - Quit of the room (when your waiting for a race to start)
1 - Horse Info
2 - Character Info
3 - Books Missions
4 - Breeding
5 - Mail Box
6 - Quests
7 - Ranking
8 - Settings/Exit

Horse Controls:

Shift - Dash
Ctrl - Use boost/magic speel
Z - Jump
Tab - Shows full map of the race and the players 


Character Controls:

Space - Call your horses

Only on 2.0:
F - Get out/up of your horse
V - Sit
V+V - Lay Down
W/A/S/D + Shift - Lead your horse
Q/E - Camera moves around the character
Tab - Opens a bar with cleaning items that you can use on your horse
Ctrl -  When you select an item from Tab go near your horse to use it

11 comments:

  1. Ok some how I changed the angle I see. Now I see from over my head. How did I do that? And how do I change it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises
    Lol elo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't download alicia 2.0. Wut happened?? are they working on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alicia 2.0 is no longer available. There is instead a 1.0 beta version. Though the two versions are basically two different games now. If you're wanting to play Alicia Online, I suggest downloading 1.0 from http://aliciagame.com/

      Delete
  5. i use f11 to take screenshots but idk how to see them...they dont show up...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My windows 10 laptop does not respond to the hotkeys. For instance when I press F11 to take a screenshot it does not work. Someone told me to press shift then F11, and I did that. However it still didn't work. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a windows 10, press the windows button and the "print screen" button on your keyboard and then you hopefully took a screenshot :D

      Delete
  7. How do I zoom out

    ReplyDelete
  8. My screen wont become a full screen, its really annoying. Does anyone know how to make it a full screen?

    ReplyDelete